A Wide Array of Specialized HR Services
We provide a wide array of specialized HR services. These services are described here without great detail or lengthy explanation. That’s because we understand that you aren’t visiting this website for a college course in human resources management. When you call on ARES for solutions and guidance, you will always receive a thorough explanation and full analysis of any services your company might require.
Policies and Handbooks
People work better when they know where they stand.
Let us provide a necessary policy or customized handbook for your company!
Employers that have clear, concise, legally-updated policies in place:
- Assure employees of the company’s seriousness about rules and regulations
- Make sure that all employees are on the same page with regards to expectations and responsibilities
- Help to mitigate disputes or misunderstandings among employees
Compensation Strategy & Design
Are you offering competitive pay?
Evaluating the fairness and competitiveness of your company’s compensation philosophy is essential. We can:
- Provide salary ranges for recruitment,
- Create or update a compensation plan,
- Work with you to determine an appropriate and feasible base pay, rewards program, and total compensation package.
Managing your workforce can be challenging. We lead the charge in tough situations to minimize your legal risks.
- Internal Investigations
- Progressive Discipline/Performance Management
- Termination Procedures
- Advise your managers on employee issues
HR Department Support
By providing HR services for companies as an extension of their organization, we work on your HR initiatives so you can focus on growing your business.
- Monitor relevant HR law changes
- HR Audits
- I-9 form review
- Exit interviews
- Candidate screening
- Special projects
Our training programs encourage participant engagement and focus on learning with a plan. Educational activities and facilitation techniques make training interesting and effective.
Custom training is available on request.
- Performance Management
- Interview skills
- Workplace Harassment & Discrimination
- Difficult Conversations
- Progressive Discipline
- Handling Terminations
- Managing Conflicts
- Constructive Confrontation and Feedback
- One-on-one new supervisor/management coaching
We’re all about flexibility here. Need someone to support your existing HR department for a month? Would your company benefit from having access to HR by phone or email anytime? You can control what your company needs with many different options available – from project-based contracts and hourly rates up to 20% off when purchasing bundles of hours each month.